8.01.2001

I would like to state that I officially take make my previous statement that work is not bothering me back. I am incredibly bothered by it and was fortunately able to alleviate some of my frustrations on my dinner break by beating 2 children and a 73 year old woman. I had initially posted all information relating to my ever-growing contempt for this job however, in the interest of avoiding a possible lawsuit I have removed this info. from the Blog. I realized that posting sensitive internal memos on the web was not the best idea.

I actually just looked at my boss and smiled. I deserve a fucking Oscar.

Maybe just an Emmy.

"I like men. I like to be man-handled. I like you."---Fletch

Can you tell I am bored? This is what the 83rd posting of the day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home