8.01.2001

Its a half an hour later and I have decided that I truly do hate this job. The people around me annoy the hell out of me. Can everyone please just shut up and leave me alone. Two of my neighbors spend an inordinate amount of time discussing jokes I have made, things I have done etc.... Now the topic has turned to "Rush Hour 2" and how great it is going to be. At least I am not involved---nor for that matter do I have any intention of being involved. Jackie Chan's name is currently being pronounced with a pseudo-asian accent. Strange coming form someone who consisently mispronounces "General Tso's Chicken" when ordering Chinese food.

I have found a new career. I am going to work for Chipendales. The market for skinny,pale vegans with lots of tattoos is apparently considerably higher than initially thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home