8.01.2001

So my neighbor here at work, Scott, calls me over to tell me that he has just last night had the first sex-dream that he has had in about two years. The best part is that the dream was about a girl who also works here. I will call her Sally, changing her name to protect the innocent or in this case the not-so-innocent. Now Sally works part time at the same restaurant I used to work at, just a coincidence I add in to bring that personal touch folks love so much. She is almost 20 and is dating a guy who is 17. He was home schooled, transferred to a regular high school and then flunked out. He has no GED, no driver's license etc... Sally's mother apparently (according to office gossip anyway---always 100% accurate) has been known to prepare trays of strawberries, whipped cream, and chocolate to aid in her daughter and her boyfriend's love-making. Wow. What a Mom. Anyway Scott had this dream where he was about to get it on with this girl and then his alarm clock went off. He is not getting any in real life and apparently this is echoed in his unconscious mind.

I would just like to say that Scott really is my neighbor and not a way for me to tell a dream I have had in the third person. All my sex-dreams involving co-workers are about the men. My Girlfiend is so proud of me.

Scott added that he was having sex-dreams about Farah Fawcett in grade school. Was it her frosted hair that did it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home