8.02.2001

So I take Brandon and we go out to the storage area to drop off some equipment that I had in my car. On the way back I see a man in his mid forties, very tall and thin riding a bike with his shirt off. The man was very very hairy and the hair was "salt and pepper" colored. It was not Salt N Pepa mind you. Spinderalla was not riding on the handle bars. If you are that hairy perhaps you should not ride a bike down Patterson Ave. without a shirt on. Needles to say I was incredibly aroused. I lept from the car and got me some sasquatch love. In the post-coital glow, Bob as he referred to himself, explained that he was indeed Bigfoot. He also asked me to thank Trek for manufacturing a mountain bike frame which can accomodate an individual of his size.

I also just came to the realization that my up until now my unexplained arousal while watching the Star Wars Triology, was in fact due to the presence of Chewbacca.

How does one have sex with a Wookie?

I also got in an argument with the girl behind the counter at Taco Bell. I always get water when I eat there,and the girl proceeded to tell me that they were out of the cups they usually use for water and I would thus have to pay for my cup. It turned out they she usually worked the drive thru and in that area they were out of those cups. Once she found the cups near the dining room register she told me that I was "Lucky". There is much more to the story, including my ever clever responses to the constant barrage of idiocy which seemed to flow freely from this individual's mouth. However the conversation ended when I explained to her that their inventory was not a matter of luck and proceeded to ask "How am I lucky?". Does that woman wonder why she cannot find a job outside of the fast food industry?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home