8.02.2001

Da Birth of tha SKZA

As some of you may remember a few years ago I decided that I was going tolaunch my R & B career with such hits as "Toyota Girl" and "The Best Ho is
Another Man's Ho", paving the way for the future ofR & B music. My intent was to approach my music with the soul of R & B,and the sincerity of Country and Western greats such as Johnny Cash, HankWilliams, and Kris Kristopherson. As everyone probably realizes I was unable to get this off the ground. I have a new plan and a new idea.

Some of you may also remember my plan to become signed to Master P's No Limit Records where I would release my Rap albums under the moniker
"Strawberry Daq" (named after my reddish complexion and my love of the beverage). As everyone probably realizes this also did not happen, though
in this case not from lack of effort on my part. I am ready to tell the whole story.

In August of 2000 I took a meeting with Master P, Silkk the Shocker and the other greats of the No Limit / Cash Money Empire to establish the
foundation upon which we would build "Da Daq's" (as they refferred to me) career. In the end it was established that I did not have the image they
were looking for their artists to carry. I had never done time. I had never ridden in a "drop top 64". We mutually agreed to part.


"Da Daq" was down but not out. I'm back with a new name and a new deal cause its a new century and a new millenium. I am hoping to make the years
of 2001-3000 known as "Da SKZA Years". That's right for those of you whohave not heard of the New #1 Richmond Playa Da SKZA has arrived and has a
new album on da way. It be called:


Da *SKZA* in DA HZA

and includes the following hits:

1. Bitch. HO. Yeah Yo!
2. SKZA in da HZA
3. Toyota Girl (2001 remix)
4. PO PO Coming Ta Gets Me
5. Fuck a Bitch, Kill her man.
6. Drinkin' 40's on Da Porch Swing wit my Bitch (A soulful Ballad)
7. Drinkin' 40's on Da Porch Swing wit my Bitch's Sister
8. In Da Ghetto (A reworkin' of da Elvis Presley Classic---I'll give you a
hint that fat cracker-ass-bitch gets his in da end)
9. Where's my Weed?
10. Yo Gimme dos Jordans, Dat 8-Ball Jacket and Yo Chain Fool
( A song about jackin' mo-fo's back in NY----Represent)
11. I love my Momma

Stay Tuned. Playa-Up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home