8.05.2001

I am not planning on doing shit today. We already went out and went to the Health Food Store and the regular grocery store. Elwood Thompson's (The Health Food Store) has started making their own T-shirts. I think that I will get one. I drank too much beer last night and now I am having a hard time staying out of the bathroom. This is the price I pay. This damn Irish blood. It makes you want to drink a lot.

I am going to go watch "A Few More Dollars" the follow-up to "A Fistfull of Dollars". I watched a little bit this morning and Clint Eastwood is quite the Bad-Ass. He is a bounty hunter. People are going to get killed. It is very cool. It was an action movie made in 1965, so it does not have the blood and guts of newer action films. Kind of nice to not have to see blood splattered on the floor, the walls, the killer, the camera itself etc.....

Ben Affleck has just checked himself into Re-Hab for alcohol. Voluntarily. How long will this last? I cannot see him staying sober very long. I imagine that he might be giving up alcohol so he can spend more time doing cocaine or another drug perhaps. Maybe he is on Ecstacy constantly. Is that why women find him attractive? Perhaps they can sense his increased pheremones due to massive ingestion of "E". I know I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home