8.07.2001

I have a very bad temper, a characteristic which I unfortunately inherited directly from my Father. Sometimes I honestly feel as though I am going to explode. Today is one of those days. My office is essentially now a Customer Service Call Center. The people who work here are not the classiest bunch. I am very sick of all this nonsnse banter. All conversations are conducted at an ear splitting level. The topics include sports,Rap/R & B music, and hair/nails. I went to fucking college. Can I please be surrounded by people who's lives are a bit more interesting than this? The girl who sits next to me sometimes refuses to shut up. Today is one of those days. Do they have internet access in prison libraries? Will I be able to update my blog from there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home