12.06.2003

-Thankyou Mom & Dad.
-Thankyou Miss Plan-9 employee.
-Thankyou Aaron Cometbus.


My parents called me up today, and offered to come up and take us out to lunch in an effort to try and cheer me up. It worked I feel much better about things. Having to ask them to help me pay my tuition for the spring semester stung the pride a bit, but they had offered previously and I did not really have a choice. Shelling out $636 dollars when you just lost one of your jobs is not a viable option. Then we went to a couple thrift stores and my Mom bought me a few records. Just nice to get out of the house and not wallow in my own misery. Kim and I went to Plan 9 after they left, where I bought a few records out of the dollar bin, and ended up leaving my wallet on the counter. The super-cool employee chased me down the street to give me the wallet. I was needless to say extremely grateful. I had once spoken with her at length about the Cometbus zine. Maybe that helped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home