11.23.2003

By the time the weekend rolls around it seems all I want to do is rest. Spoken like an adult. I now realize what my parents were always talking about. This week should be much better than last. This past week I had meetings and lots of work, this coming week I will have additional days off and time to relax. I find that between the 2 jobs and school, I have very little time for myself. Not that I am someone who needs an extraordinary amount of "down time," but more than I currently have would certainly be nice.

In work related news, one of the cooks was laid off at the restaurant--the owner could no longer afford to pay him, and some of the other kitchen staff has had their hours cut-back. I heard through the grapevine that the owner bounced a few checks as well. I think things are on a downward turn around those parts. Actually, business has been exceptionally slow for a really long time now-over a year. I wonder how much longer it will be in business. I do not forsee a major turnaround anytime soon.

Does anyone want to come over and help me correct papers? I am kidding, but boy do I do a lot of work outside of the classroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home