11.19.2003

It is has been a busy liitle stretch around these parts. Lots of work to do, meetings to attend etc...

I met with one of my professor's last night who told me she felt that my students were very lucky to have me as their teacher. Wow. Earlier yesterday one of my elementary students gave me a late birthday present. A "card"/picture that she drew and colored. Very sweet. In addition I was very excited to hear about Massachusetts, and their excellent decision regarding the constitutionality of gay marriage. Every ruling like yesterday's brings gays one step closer to being able to marry and that is fantastic as far as I am concerned. Our president feels differently. Who's surprised? It is amazing that he thinks it is O.K. to execute the mentally handicapped but that is wrong for people of the same sex to get married. I think that someone's morals might be a little messed up.

Hope all is well out there.

Oh one last plug, I downloaded Mozilla 1.5 last night. What a great web browser. So many features, so little time to explore them all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home