11.12.2003

My copy of The MWC Today alumni magazine arrived today. Some people's lives have taken some strange twists. My personal favorite is that Drew, my next-door neighbor from Freshman year also, Zak, @mar and R*shi's former housemate is ENGAGED to S*rya. S*rya with the very large nose and incredibly loud/nasally voice. Boy am I out of the loop. Last time I saw him, only a year ago, he was living in Northern, VA and embarrassing himself while hitting on a waitress at Gardiner's wedding. I further embarrassed him by calling him out on it in front of everyone. The last time I saw her she was trying to crawl into bed with Stephen for some lovin'. That is a bizarre combination. I certainly don't wish them any ill-will, but I am kind of disgusted by the whole thing.

Other people I know are popping out kids left and right. Odd because many of those individuals could barely take care of themselves. I feel so good about my life right now it is insane. The choices I made were not always the best, but at least I ended up in the right place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home