12.04.2003

I have been trying for the last 2 days to get a flu shot and have yet to succeed. Today I attempted to be vaccinated at 4 locations around the area, and each location was out of the serum. The best was the pharmacy that ran out of them just as I arrived, the last customer to receive one was still sitting there. What great luck. I am going to try again tomorrow, and if I can't get one then I am going to give up.

I want today to be over. The only good thing that has happened since 7 AM is that my copy of The Clash "Sandinista" arrived in the mail today. I ordered it from BMG because I received a 60% discount. I had actually placed it in my shopping cart on the site, 2 months ago, but then changed my mind. It was still there with the applied discount, even though the offer had technically expired, so I bought it. $13 including shipping for a double-disc set. Not too shabby.

I am ready for Winter break, I am ready for my class to be over, I am ready to only work one job, I am ready for lots of things and will probably get none of them. I am also hoping for coal in my stocking. I hope you hate me too. If you're interested, come to the restaurant tonight and witness the nervous breakdown that is on the way.

Remember the winter soltice is rapidly approaching. Don't forget to order your sacrificial goat, so it will arrive on time. There is nothing worse than a pagan festival lacking the proper materials. All hail the Earth Mother. Finally, if you see a fairie after you've been drinking or doing drugs, that is called a hallucination not a visitation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home