9.01.2003

Spent a good portion of last week in meetings, and boy did it suck. I really dislike the meetings more than any other aspect of teaching. In a surprising turn of events, at one of the schools I will be teaching at I actually have my own classroom, a key to that room, and a mailbox. I feel so important--it is a big change from teaching in the cafeteria and the hallway--I have done both in the past. I am really nervous about working 3 nights at the restaurant and a full teaching schedule, if I have to leave the restaurant then so be it. Every night I work I get bitched at for basically no reason, and needless to say it has gotten pretty old. Plus with the full teaching schedule I really don't need the money. We'll see how it goes. I know the decision is mine to make, but if anyone has some advice or an opinion on the matter, you are encouraged to comment or email. I could use the help.

I am really glad that all the children in my neighborhood will be going back to school tomorrow. They have spent the last 3 months without supervision annoying me and I am welcoming the prospect of them having homework and bedtimes with open arms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home