7.25.2003

Two posts in one day. Dig it!

I finally got an email from my professor regarding my History paper. I received a 110. I am a genius. Well, OK not really-at this point I should be getting grades like this in a 100 level History class. If I wasn't there would probably be something wrong.

The test earlier was easy, but filled with typos and crap. I hate that. I mean if you are a teacher the one thing you want to proof-read very carefully is the test. I know because I pay more attention to the tests I give than anything else. The worst part about pursuing a career in education is that it makes the flaws of your own teachers that much more aggravating.

In other news Kim is in NY for a wedding, so I am going to spend the weekend having unprotected sex with eveyone I know. I may also consider reading and relaxing. I guess you'll all have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home