7.12.2003

After my education class today, I stopped at my favorite pawn shop in Fredericksburg. They had great stuff--2 DVDs $8 each--Zombie Holocaust and Cannibal The Musical, 4 cds $3 each--Tool's "Lateralus", Rage Against The Machine's "Battle For Los Angeles", a Hank Williams III disc and Outkast's Greatest Hits. The only thing that sucks is that the wrong CD was in the Outkast case--it was Reel Big Fish. Next time I am up there I need to exchange it, unless of course I suddenly develop a taste for absolute crap.

I am thinking about doing a paper zine. While I enjoy my blog, I have recently been feeling the need to self-publish something on actual paper. I know call me old-school. Whereas this blog is devoted mostly to my daily life, the zine would be devoted to longer amusing stories from the past and present. Plus it would give me the opportunity to do some comics and some artwork.

I have so much school-work right now it is absolutely amazing. By July 25 I have to complete 5 quizzes (on-line), a test, 2 papers, 2 group projects, and read approximately 400 pages worth of material. Of course this is in addition to working 2 jobs, doing all my planning for teaching and attempting to sleep now and again. If anyone knows a good meth-amphetamine dealer in Richmond please drop me a line. The messed up thing is that I am not even behind in my classes, this is stuff that is due within this time period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home