1.24.2003

Hey everyone. Does anyone want to take pity on me and burn me some Sigur Ros stuff and send it to me? I am looking for the 'Agaetis Byrjun' album in particular, but would like some of their other stuff as well. I will gladly pay all costs involved or burn some stuff in trade. Whichever is fine with me. If you can help and prefer to do a trade just let me know what kind of stuff you're interested in and I will tell you what I have. I would greatly appreciate any help anyone can offer in this matter. Unfortunately I still use a dial up connection so attemting to download songs, especially songs as lengthy as much of Sigur Ros' material makes want to shoot myself. ; ( This is the first time I have ever used my blog lfor a post like this. I feel like white-trash and liberated simultaneously. Begging for something other than sex really opens up those doors for you.

I recently started graduate school, and a bunch of new tutoring assignments in a variety of schools. Its cool because then my name gets out there, and it looks like I will be able to cut down the days I work at the restaurant too. I am going to tell my boss tonight or tomorrow. He is not going to be pleased, but the way I see is he changed my schedule without asking me if it was OK, so what do I care. To make matters worse they are probably going to decrease my tip-share--which means my income from the restaurant is going to drop. I am really glad I got involved with the tutoring company so I already had another option set up. If I hadn't I would be completely screwed. I am closer to getting out of the restaurant industry which makes me quite happy.

Corey, I am definitely feeling the whole looking for another job thing. In addition to my wages dropping at the restaurant is has really started to suck in a variety of other ways too. I just can't take the bullshit anymore. Good luck in the job search. Oh yeah, maybe you can help with my Sigur Ros predicament. ; )

Hugs and Kisses to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home