12.27.2002

I hope that everyone had a nice holiday. My mine was good--very low key and pleasent. This is the first year that I can remember where there wasn't a major argument on either Thanksgiving or Christmas. I think that is probably because we are all on anti-depressants. I can't help but notice a correlation. If your family has lots of holiday arguments, I recommend prescription drugs as a solution. Though more expensive than the bottles of cheap wine we used to use to pacify ourselves, prescription drugs are better for you in the long run.

Currently listening to Television's "Marquee Moon" and drinking coffee. I forgot to mention this before now but I messed up my heel skating about 3 weeks ago and had to go to the doctor. They thought it could be a stress fracture but it ended up just being a bruise, anyway they weighed me at the doctor's office and I have gained 23 pounds. Yeah me!!! Now in case you are wondering this still only puts me up to 146 pounds. After my surgery and prolonged recovery I was down to 123 pounds. Being sick really sucks, but finally getting better and putting the weight back on feels really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home