10.27.2002

Good Health + Ron Howard = Money

More good news, I went to the doctor and they told me that my white blood cell count is back to normal. This means I have officially beaten the viral infection which has been messing me up for the last couple of weeks. Thank God. In addition it looks like my sinus infection has gone away. I went to the docotor yesterday and she said that I should be feeling much better in 3-4 days. The only thing we're waiting on now is the mucous to clear out. The hernia surgery also appears to be healing up nicely again. I am not really in too much pain so that is also a vast improvement. The seige appears to be ending. I have had the hernia for 4 months and I have been really sick for nearly 2 months. Damn that's a long time. I said in early September that all I wanted was to be healthy for my birthday and it looks like I might actually get my wish. Just in time.

I hope that everyone else is feeling OK, and avoiding the fall colds which seem to be so prevalent. I also hope that everything else is going well for all of you. This is the first day I have been in a good mood in a really long time. It feels really nice. I finally feel ready to start my Ron Howard impersonator business. I figure that every kid wants a guy who looks like Ron Howard to entertain them at their party, the same as every woman wants a Ron Howard lok-a-like to strip for them at their bachelorette party. I've got a goldmine here. It will be especially profitable in about 5 years when I lose all my hair and can move from the 'Richie Cunningham' phase to the 'Hollywood Director' phase. Damn, I wish I knew someone that looked like his brother Clint--then we could do theme parties. Somebody find me a Scott Baio look-a-like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home