9.24.2002

"Another Murder I committed Made Front Page..."

For those of you out there who still purchase CD's, as oppossed to downloading all your music; two excellent remastered albums came out today:

N.W.A.'s "Straight Outta Compton" &
Eazy-E's "Eazy-Duz-It"

I don't know about the stores outside of Richmond, but Circuit City down here has both of these on sale for $8.99 this week. Each album has bonus tracks (4 and 5 extra tracks respectively) and sounds awesome. I bought both of them and am planning on doing a drive-by on my way home from work tonight. All I gotta do is get my 'Drop-Top-6-4' out of storage, and actually buy a gun. Two of my friends from work collect guns so I can probably borrow a glock without too much trouble. In all seriousness, do any of ya'll miss Eazy-E as much as I do? That guy is one of my favorite rappers of all time. Disclaimer: though the opening quote is not from either of the aboved mentioned albums, it is the beginning to one of the verses in Eazy-E's 'Any Last Werdz' and is definitely worthy of it's position as the title of this post. That song is incredible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home