9.27.2002

Mary Washington returned my $5 check to me. I guess this constitutes a retraction of my insinuation that they are cheap, greedy bastards.

Since we live in a capitalist society, I would like to post a few links to sites where you can buy really cool stuff:

ESSI--really really cheap complete skateboards. The decks themselves have slight blemishes in the graphics (thus the lower prices). Of course this doesn't matter anyway, since the deck is going to get messed up the first time you use it. They state that the wood itself is unaffected. Shipping is extremely reasonable. You can get a Birdhouse deck with pretty good hardware for $89 including shipping. They have decks from most of the bigger companies. Christmas is coming kids, get that special someone something they really want.

Everything English--Lots of really cool t-shirts, stickers etc... from many dirfferent bands, many of whom are not even British. Average prices ($14.95 or below t-shirts) with an above average selection. Lots of Old School Punk stuff, Joy Division, The Smiths etc... All of their shirts come in a variety of sizes, not just large and x-large. They are based in LA so there are no internaional shipping charges. Shipping charges seem reasonable. Hey Corey they even have some (what they claim to be) hard to find Sigur Ros CD's if you're interested.

I have a Sinus Infection now too. I can't win. This is one heck of a storm I seem to be weathering down here. I would be buying a new deck and t-shirt right now if I didn't have to keep shelling out money for doctors. With my luck, these companies will both be out of business by the time I am ready to buy some un-needed though very-much wanted stuff.

Regarding other things I want; I am thinking a new tattoo for my birthday. I either want the word 'Faith' in traditional script on my lower back, or the 'Sacred Heart of Jesus' in the center of my chest. Please feel free to vote for your favorite in the Comments Section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home