10.25.2002

I haven't posted anything about my health in a while because it is still crappy to tell the truth, but I finally got some good news. My scores for the Praxis I examination arrived in the mail today. Not only did I pass each of the sections, but I scored above the average score range on all of them. Needless to say I am quite happy (and surprised).

My admissions interview for MWC will be on this coming Tuesday, I am kind of nervous about it but I am pretty confident, particularly since I just got those scores.

I interviewed with a tutoring company earlier in the week, and I am also happy to report that as long as my references check out, I will be able to start tutoring within a couple of weeks. This is also good because I get to talk about having an 'education position' at my MWC interview.

All in all my health could be better, but things are looking up on the school end of things. Its amazing I feel like I've really made the right decision. I honestly believe that going back to school for education is the only good career choice I have made since graduation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home