10.10.2002

Matt Hoffman, Billy Idol, and somebody else, each painted a refrigerator to be auctioned off for charity. Best Buy is somehow involved in this. Now you can go to Best Buy and in their appliance department you can get yourself a free poster of any of these designs. The posters are actual prints of the design itself not just a picture of a painted fridge. The other 2 suck but the one that Matt Hoffman did for Hoffman Bikes is awesome. I recommend going and getting one. Its got some flames and some skulls and looks awesome, plus it is free.

You know the patch that they put in my abdominal wall. It has torn away from the wall. It hurts and I am out of work for a week. The doctor says that it will re-attach itself though so that's cool. It tore away from the wall while I was wretching and vomitting due to the allergic reaction I was having to the medecine they gave me for my sinus infection. Its all just a vicious cycle. The doctor gave me some anti-inflamatory medecine for it, but the list of possible reactions was so long that I figure since the pain isn't really all that great anymore I am just not going to take it. I am currntly exhibiting astma like symptoms and the medicing is really bad for people with asthma (i.e. it can kill them) The last thing I need is another drug in my system and another trip to the emergency room. It feels better today and it seems that the medicine is more for my pain than anything else, so I am just going to suffer through. I think I need to be put out to pasture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home