10.31.2002

I had my MWC interview on Tuesday. I think that it went pretty well. The whole interview lasted about 10 minutes and consisted of 4 questions. They said they should be letting me know something within the next couple of weeks. Hopefully I will get in. Cross your fingers.

Kim and I went to see "Jackass The Movie" on Sunday, and I got carded. The lady at the ticket booth didn't card me, but there was a guy standing in front of the theatre who asked to see my id. I looked at him like he was crazy, but began taking out my wallet. He was already justifying checking my ID by saying 'Well, you look young...' I pulled out my licensce put it in front of his face and said really nicely: 'Dude, I'm 27 years old.' Afterwords he kind of rolled his eyes and looked really embarassed. I was really nice about the whole thing, but I can't help but think that even though I look young, I look much older than 17.

I am officially 27 years old today. Kind of strange. I got into the Halloween / Birthday spirit last night by carving the Misfits 'Crimson Ghost' design into a pumpkin. It actually came out really well--easily the best pumpkin carving I have ever done.