6.20.2003

I am really glad that I decided to get out of the summer camp thing. I didn't want to post about it and risk jinxing it, but I am going to be teaching sumer school in World Geography. Awesome. Great experience and to top it all off the pay is $10 more per hour then the camp was, and it is only 16 hours a week (8:15-12:15). This leaves me plenty of time to take a nap in the afternoon before work at the restaurant, and get all my schoolwork done. Looks like I made the right decision--turns out trusting your instincts really is a good idea. If I was working at the camp I would probably be failing my classes right now.

There are tons of kids in the new neighborhood, so the ice cream truck is always driving up and down every street in the complex. It plays this song that I've never heard before, really loud as it drives around. It is truly killing me. Right in the middle of the song, it stops, and this electronic voice comes on and goes HELLO!!!!, really friggin' loud. But it is still better than living next door to an overweight prostitute. At least the ice cream man is hawking ice cream not a nasty vagina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home