6.10.2003

I already stopped working at the camp. Actually I never started. I attended the first session of the classes I am taking this summer and realized that I have absolutely no time to work 45+ hours a week for approximately $6/hour. The prostitution thing is going pretty well so I should be OK for cash. Actually I still have the restaurant and I think that it would be best if I devote myself to my schoolwork over the summer and dip slightly into my savings to support myself.

Tutoring has ended. It was an amazingly fulfilling experience. Everyday a child made me smile/laugh at least once. The comnpany however is a bunch of unorganized nimrods. I am considering not working for them in the fall. I am getting my Master's in secondary education and the only students I seem to work with are elementary students. While this is still rewarding and enjoyable, it does not necessarily give me applicable experience. I think I will end up working an additional daytime restaurant job in the fall to pay the bills while I take classes.

My testicles are feeling better. I went to the urologist and I am on another cycle of antibiotics. He was "thorough". I have never had my balls examined so thoroughly (and roughly), and then he greased up my ass with enough K-Y to fit his fist in and examined my prostate. My favorite part was when he threw a box of tissues on the examining table afterwords for me to wipe with. It is amazing that I paid this man $20 to make my balls hurt and my asshole greasy. Come to think about it, that's a pretty good deal--I've paid way more for much less.

Kim is well, the cats are well, the lizard is well, we got a fish and he appears to be well, as well. Well, that's all for now.

My posts should be coming more frequently now that the schedule has lightened up a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home