6.27.2003

Since I am going to see The Dead, I really want to do something to shock the rest of the crowd. I have a few ideas:

1. Shave my hair into a mohawk, dress as classic punk rock as possible, get wasted and try and start a pit during Uncle John's Band.

2. Dress up as Jerry Garcia and pay a bunch of stoned hippies to follow me around throwing flower petals at my feet, and screaming: "He Is Risen!!!!".

3. Play a game of tie-dye-punch-buggy with my neighbors at the show. This will involve punching each other every time we see a tie-dye shirt.

4. Make fake marijuana out of dried sage and glue, sell this mixture for a handsom profit or sell little sheets of paper as "acid."

5. Fake a "bad trip", included will be swatting at imaginary dragons, rolling around "on fire" and taking off all my clothes.

Please feel free to vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home