7.25.2003

I have my last History test in 45 minutes and my last education class for the semester tomorrow. I will be really glad to be done with all this crap. The 100 level History class has been twice the work of the 500 level Education class. There is something very wrong about that. At least it is almost over.

I just had to make an appointment to see a dermetologist. I was told that the next available appointment was 9/4--so I took it. I told the girl that I would take an appointment with any doctor at any time and that was the first available. Last time I called, about 2 months ago, I was able to get an appointment for the next week. It was obvious that the girl didn't know what she was doing, and was rude in addition. Sometimes I am so tempted to say to someone: "I know that you are wrong and lying to me. Just wanted you to know that." I undersatnd getting nasty when someone is being rude to you but I was being really nice (because I am used to dealing with rude people). Some individuyals do not have the right temperament for customer service positions. I am thinking of calling back next week to see if someone else has something different to tell me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home