7.21.2003

I am such an idiot. I just heard about the Iron Maiden show and I struggled to get someone to cover my shift at the restaurant tomorrow night, and didn't realize until I talked to Corey that the concert is next Tuesday and I am off. Needless to say I was elated and I just got myself a ticket. I tried to go to a ticketmaster outlet, but the those in Richmond don't sell DC area tickets, so I had to buy on-line. With all the services charges the ticket ended up being $22. It is well worth it to see Maiden, Motorhead and Dio, but considering the ticket price itself was $9.98 that is a bit screwed up. Oh well--I guess it was easier to buy online than to drive up to Fredericksburg to buy a ticket. Everyone please give the horns in honor of this amazing event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home