7.29.2003

I think that tonight, "Iron Maiden's gonna get (me)!" I saw the set list they have been playing on this leg of the tour and there are some great choices in there. Number of the Beast, Run to the Hills, The Clairvoyant etc... 14 songs including the encores. It should be damn fun. In other concert related news, tonight is the first night of the Dylan and The Dead tour--that means I get to find out set list information tomorrow. Goody, Goody Gumdrops!

Today was my last day of teaching summer school. None of my students showed up to take the test today. I think that is a clear demonstration of the types of students I have been dealing with. Oh well, at least it is over.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mesothelioma support and information!
[url=http://www.mesothelioma-support.org/]asbestos settlement[/url]

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home