8.18.2003

The Fall semester begins one week from today. The books for my course have yet to be announced, in addition there are 4 sections of the course all offered on the same day at the same time and the powers that be have yet to inform me which section I am enrolled in. It is amazing that I am paying for this. This means that I have not been able to purchase my textbooks, which are not available at the physical bookstore--they must be purchased on-line, nor do I have any idea of my professor or the room number. I hate to say it but it seemed that things ran better before everything went paper-free. I have not even been able to log into the college's email system for a week--they are doing maintenance.

I also updated the Reading/Watching/Listening section if you are interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home