11.27.2001

As expected the interview was total bullshit. I get in there sit down after filling out an extensive application, and the lady starts looking over my resume. She reads it out loud and then says "Let me back up a second. This particular company has given us instructions that any applicants we send them must not have hads more than 2 jobs in the last 5 years". I have had considerably more than that, most of which is due to gepgraphic relocation. She received my resume yesterday and could clearly see that I did not meet the company's standards. Why the fuck did she call me? I wasted my time to go out there and get told how much movement I have on my resume and how bad it is. I know lady, but its too late now. I almost looked at her and said: Fuck You! The whole thing was ridiculous. Its a good thing I have learned to brush these interviews aside or I would be really depressed right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home