11.26.2001

Just got done sending out a bunch of resumes including one to the Temp Agency I really want to go through. They pay well and treated Thomas' room-mate Chris really well while he was working for them. With a little luck they will give me a call.

Left some feedback for some folks over at Ebay and if I don't hear from the dude who I won the House by the Cemetary DVD from pretty soon, he's going to get some negative feedback. Won the auction last Thursday and sent the payment (via PayPal) last Thursday. I have not heard anything since. I just sent an email pretty much being like "Hello.....do you intend to ship the item?????" I was nice about it but I am kind of getting pissy. If you already have the cash then you should at least send me an email stating when you will be shipping the item or something. I am also waiting to receive this music box I bought for my Mom for Christmas then I will most certainly be giving negative feedback for that company too. It is essentially a store that sells through Ebay as well and they received my payment via PayPal, and then proceeded to send me 4 more emails after I got confimation that they received my payment, asking me to pay. What the fuck??? Get with the fucking program jackasses.

I ordered new glasses 9 days ago. Do I have them? No. (They told me they would be there in 5 days.)

I am in a fucking pissy mood in case you can't tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home