11.25.2001

Corey and I have a mutual friend named Krista. She is currently married to another mutual friend named Elmer, however when we all lived in Fredericksburg she used to date a guy named Tim. Krista, Tim and I all worked together at a restaurant called Carlos O'Kelley's. Tim lived with his brother Jerry and his wife whose name I cannot remember. Jerry and his wife had two children (one was named Nicholas and I regretfully cannot remember the name of the other little boy either). The new header graphic is a picture of yours truly riding one of the children's Playschool tricycles in Jerry's backyard at a graduation party that was thrown there for Krista. For those of you who always wondered what I looked like and have never hade the oppurtunity to see me in the flesh, enjoy. Thanks again to Corey for re-designing the header for me, also please go check out his brand-new site design. Pretty damn cool.

Another rainy sunday morning. I have not left the house since early Friday afternoon. Will the shut-ins be able to make it to Target today or will they run back inside and cower at the harsh cruel outside world?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home