11.24.2001

Yesterday I got my copy of the first Sandman collection and my copy of Suspiria on DVD. We watched Suspiria last night, and I must say that the DVD transfer of the film kicks ace. I dig it lots and lots. I just watched the documentary which also kicked the ace. It is raining in Richmond today for the first time in over 50 days. It is cloudy and nasty. It makes me want to spend the entire day listening to Morrissey. Actually that it is not what I want to do today--we were planning on going to see Harry Potter but due to the crowds factor we have decided to postpone the expedition until next weekend. While we definitely think that this is a smart move we are now lacking in plans for the day. I am confident that we will figure out something. Perhaps today is the day we finally go to the library and check out all those taxidermy books we have been wanting to read or perhaps just join a cult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home