11.27.2001

Almost time to stop watching Mallrats and get ready for the old interview. Kind of nervous but I really don't care anymore, whatever happens...happens. I have now taken a very zen-like approach to life. It takes too much energy to be worked up all the time.

I tell you one thing, I look damn good in my new glasses. Next time I go to a show, all the 16 year olds will be checking me out. In reality that happens anyway, not because I am 'hot' but because I am way older than most of the kids at the show-and half the time people think I am in one of the bands that is playing. I once almost got free food at a Get Up Kids show. The kid at the 'concession stand' thought I was in one of the bands, probably because the bands, Thomas, Kim and myself were the only people in the room above the age of sixteen. It's hard to be an indie-rock-god.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home