12.11.2003

Over 50% of my students are sick, I had a class of 2 students the other day. A bunch of the other teachers are sick. Guess who else is sick? That's right, me. I have a terrible hacking cough and my sinuses are all messed up. It started yesterday and thankfully, it already seems to bew getting better I think that is due to the fact that I successfully quit smoking recently and generally take pretty good care of myself. If anyone wants to come over and rub me in with Vicks Mentholatum Rub, I would be happy to have you. I'll even give you some herbal tea.

I haven't cut my hair in a really long time. It is longer that it has ever been before-it covers my ears and gets in my eyes. The only problem is that I sometimes tend to not necessarily bathe everyday, and now when I don't shower my hair gives away my secret. On those days I refer to it as my Kurt Kobain. Today is one of those days, but I really don't care. If anyone wants a picture of me with longish hair just let me know, and I'll hook you up. Please specify with or without clothing. Also be sure to include any fetishes that I might be able to incorporate into the personalized photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home