2.27.2002

Kim is at lunch with some friends of her's so I am sitting here and doing this. I had been hearing about this really nice Asian market, and we finally went to check it out yesterday. It really is awesome--great prices and an excellent selection of...well...lots of...things. I wanted to ask questions about some of the stuff, but was unable to locate anyone who spoke english. Oh well, I figured most of it out by myself. I got a nice new bowl there for $2.45. They also had a dead flounder lying on some ice in one of the aisles. The whole place reeked of dead fish---kind of gross I must say, yet between the fish smell and the incredibly cramped aisles I must say I found the place to be one of my new favorites---strange, I know it. They are moving to a much larger store very soon. It will actually be located on Broad St., as oppossed to it's current location down a tiny side street, and will be occupying the building which once housed a Rite Aid Pharmacy. I cannot wait to see all the interesting items they stock that much space with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home