2.26.2002

I got a 92 on my Mid-Term today. I am clearly a genius. The class average was a 77. How can you not get an A when the teacher basically gave you almost every question and answer at the 'Review' class last week. The scariest part is that the AVERAGE is 77, that means people got lower than that. The American educational system truly frightens me. Here's an example: I get to class and the kid who sits near me says 'Did you study?', I said 'Yeah.' and he seemed kind of surprised. I wanted to look at him and say 'Motherfucker, I am here to learn. This often involves doing work outside of class. In fact I actually studied more than I probably needed to, so yeah---I studied.' His Dad is a VP at Circuit City so I am sure that he won't have much of a problem getting an extremely high-paying job basically whenever he wants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home