2.16.2002

Here's a tip for you; when placing an order on half.com feel free to create a new account for each purchase (using a new/seperate email account of course) that way you can use any 'first time user' coupons that you may uncover on the web. For example Coming To America on DVD has a list price of $29.99. Best Buy sells it for $25.00, Deep Discount DVD has it for $23 but using my coupon at half.com I just bought it for $13.80 (including shipping) and it is factory sealed. Sweet. Now I can go directly to the 'Sexual Chocolate' scene and laugh my ass off. Here is a bit of Coming To America trivia for you--the film was shot in 2 weeks and came in under budget. Incidently, the film-makers were later sued for plagiarism and lost in court--they had to pay a very large settlement to the writer whom they had 'borrowed' the story from. Perhaps this is the reason that the list price of the DVD is as high as it is. Unfortunately there are no special features to speak of on the disc, but still an excellent film regardless.

My staff meeting is rapidly approaching--it's at 2pm and then I have to work tonight. Should make some money regardless. The hourly wage is higher at any rate. Besides that it is extra money either way. I have been cleaning up this week. My thanks go out to Hallmark for helping to make Valentine's Day what it is currently. Kim and I celebrated the 'holiday' last night with some nice China Panda Mock specials. Yummy as always. We also watched Natural Born KIllers. Well, it is kind of a love story. Also to celebrate Valentine's Day, I took the day off from hitting her and allowed her to remain at home instead of 'turning her ass out' on the street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home