2.11.2002

Four things for you to not care about:

1. So I am having trouble with my HTML assignment that is due tommorrow, and I emailed my teacher for help. She responded that she did not do this over email, but will help in class tommorrow. That's fine--I guess, at least my ass is covered and she knows that I need her help (for the first time) tomorrow. I paid my money and now it is all about principal. She can help me dammit. Maybe she is better at that than teaching class.

2. Go to your local library/bookstore and pick up the new issue of Guitar World magazine. Please don't buy the magazine as it is generally pretty crappy overall. It is really good if you can't wait to get the tablature for the new Creed song or perhaps an old Eagles tune, it's just not really worth it for those with-----taste. Anyway, I don't know how they did it but Ian Mackye of Fugazi etc... is interviewed in this issue. It is an excellent interview filled with lots of neat little facts. I definitely recommend going someplace where you can read it. Hell even buy it, if that's your thing.

3. I am presenting my first Photoshop project tonight. It looks damn good (for a first class project anyway), I can't wait to see some of the other projects. There are a lot of morons and there will be lots of laughter on my part. I wish that I had an offensive t-shirt to wear while I presented my work to the class. Perhaps I will make one.

4. Why is DC's Rites of Spring so damn good? Something about a young Guy Picciotto singing his heart out that really gets me going. In addition, Here's a really strange R.O.S. site for you. Gotta love Guy's hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home