2.03.2002

I am about to go to work. Kim is at a play with her friend Jim. I don't want to go to work but I don't have much in the way of a choice. I have a wart on my finger which I am currently attempting to remove via a rather obscure (but suppossedly effective) method. I have a piece of garlic on top of the wart and then the finger is taped up--to protect the wound that is forming as well as keep the garlic in place. Apparently this should work like the common medical procedure--spraying the wart with liquid nitrogen. The garlic should be kept on for 24 hours and then the area will blister and the wart will fall off. Let's hope this works, because if it doesn't I will have spent 24 hours smelling like a Brooklyn Pizzeria. Oh yeah--it burns really bad,guess that it is working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home