1.28.2002

I have a test tonight in my Photoshop class. I need to study today but due to the amazingly beautiful weather outside my window I am having a bit of a difficult time achieving this goal. I have to memorize the entire toolbar including the functions which I do not yet know how to use. Kind of strange--the teachers at community college seem to do weird shit like this. At least in this class the grades I receive don't really matter all that much, I still want to do as well as I possibly can of course.

Work pissed me the fuck off last night. Sometimes I get really sick of some of the people I work with--they want the world and don't seem to realize that I am just one person who is doing the best that he can. Good thing I killed them all. If anyone is interested in experiencing the unseasonably warm temperatures in Richmond and helping me bury some bodies, please feel free to swing on by. If you are nice to me, I will even let you pet the new cat. Speaking of the cats--they are slowly becoming friends and getting along much better than they were. That is my life right now. I am listening to Iggy Pop at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home