1.18.2002

Barely slept again last night. Went to bed at 3, woke up at 5:30, back to be at 6, up at 8. I am pretty damn tired. To be perfectly honest I had a couple of drinks last night and that is a large part of the problem--I usually only have 1 but the bartender at work was making me Crown Royal and Ginger Ales after work and I couldn't say no. Oh well, nothing to do today but rest so I should be OK. Soon I will start with the caffeine and it will be 'All Good' as the kids say. Here is another phrase I do not generally use: 'You're money baby'. I finished that Gene Simmons book--it was good. I have to say though, that it really slowed down from the period begininning in 1981 and ending in 1996. Those 15 years were not terribly interesting--neither is this post for that matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home