1.16.2002

The first "Heavy Metal" band I was ever really into was Twisted Sister. I still fucking love those guys. I got my first TS tape when I was 11 and I hadn't listened to them in a long time but I am spinning up Stay Hungry right now. Awesome.

Last night I stopped at the library on my way to work and I was lucky enough to locate the new Gene Simmons Autobiography. It is awesome. The most interesting fact I have learned so far is that he has had sex with over 4600 women. Holy shit. Although this is way more than just about any other guy in the world (even other rockstars) the guy in me couldn't help thinking these weren't ugly women either (not that it really matters of course). Well this is disgusting it is still respectable.

I was just forbidden access to the Internet by NETZERO. They said that I had already reached my limit for the month. I was not aware that there was a limit--10 hours to be exact. I had to sign up for their Platinum program ($9.95/month) or not have any internet access until February. I need to drop these sneaky fucks really fast. They can suck my ass. They are gonna get theirs. I am a Twisted Sister fan on a motherfucking mission. Here's my plan for Netzero I am gonna get Dee Snyder and Gene Simmons and we are gonna go down to their offices. Dee will entertain the crowd with renditions of songs from the Come Out And Play album while Gene keeps the female members of the staff 'occupied'. I will then get into their system and do....something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home