1.10.2002

Had class this morning and came right home and did my assignment which went off without too many problems. Feels good to be studying what I want to be studying. Actually enjoying homework is strange. Right as I finished my assignment my parents called and told me that they wanted to pay off my car for me. My pride kicked in and I said "no" emphatically. My Dad was then like "You have been paying on it for 4 1/2 years just let me do it." and I finally caved. At the end of the conversation all I could say was "thank you" which doesn't really seem to be enough when your parents do something like this. This takes a ton of pressure off of me financially. I still need another job but now for only 2 days a week as oppossed to 3. Big difference. Perhaps I can even save up enough by next fall that I willl only have to work 1 job and then I can take 3 classes instead of 2. The quicker I can start working in the field I want to work in the better.

Stephen email me with your adress so I can send you that menu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home