1.03.2002

It is snowing here in Richmond. All I can say is that I hope that my restaurant closes as a result. I really don't feel like driving 15 miles to work in the snow. Driving this distance in a large amount of snow would not be bad at all if I was driving alongside individuals who had any clue whatsoever how to drive in such conditions. Unfortunately no one in Richmond seems to have any clue how to cope when snow starts falling. The worst part is that this is the most snow that I have seen since moving to Richmopnd so I am sure that it will be that much worse. The other thing I just realized is that I do not even have a shovel. Not a big deal, right? Wrong. We have off street parking which translates to an empty dirt patch located off the alley which conveniently runs behind our building. I think that my Honda Civic Hatchback is probably going to have a difficult time navigating through the alley and the lot. If I have to make an attempt I will but I can't say that I feel very good about it. Looks like it started snowing harder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home