12.24.2001

Worked last night and we were super busy. Three really cool things about my restaurant:

1. Every employee gets a free "shift drink" at the end of the shift. You can have anything that you want. Our rail liquor is of the Jack Daniels/Absolute variety. Last night I had a free Sierra Nevada Pale Ale and it was yummy.

2. Every night the kitchen prepares a "family meal". They feed the employees too. Amazing concept. The meal is generally not vegan so I am out of the running but still, the thought counts.

3. I get tip-share. The tip share is given directly to me, so I don't have to claim it. That rocks.

Santa is on his way kiddies. I know who's been naughty and who's been nice but I'm going to "punish" all of you either way. Now you have something to look forward too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home