12.18.2001

Turns out that tonight is going to be my first night at the new job. I will be making money again. I have to be there at 5 and will probably get off by 11 so how bad can it be? Six hours---I think that I can handle that, I still have the "First Day Jitters" but that is to be expected. The only thing I am truly frightened about is that my clothes will get picked apart and I will leave in tears because none of the popular boys will want to dance with me. Hopefully all will be OK though.

In a completely unrelated thought, why do rednecks love sexual innuendo so much? Today I got stuck behind a pick-up that had a bumper sticker on the back that said this: "Save The Trees, Eat A Beaver". I laughed so hard. Not really, however I did think that the silver "Waving Ladies" he used to accent this sticker really added something. I wish that I could be a lady-killer like that guy. I bet that the only guys that see more action than him are the ones that still have "Big Johnson" and "Co-Ed Naked..." shirts. You also can win the "Lady Killer Crown" by wearing any t-shirt featuring Calvin and Hobbes either drinking alcohol or smoking weed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home