12.10.2001

Today's post is going to be a bit more serious than usual. I found out this morning that a friend of mine and his long-time girlfriend/fiance have parted ways. One of the main reasons appears to be that she was: physically abusing him.

This dude is a really nice guy and it seems that she would get so mad at him, that she would start hitting him. A mutual friend of ours once arrived at his house in the middle of an argument he was having with his girlfriend. At some point before our friend arrived it seems that she began hitting him--needless to say he was relieved to see his friend. He never hit her back. Unfortunately it seems that this has been going on for a while. Now the dude is devestated and feels incredibly lonely and basically wants her back. There is a whole lot more to the story but this is the simplified version. Usually women are the victims of spousal abuse but sometimes men are on the receiving end as well, I never realized it before but I guess that men end up reacting the same way too. The whole thing is really strange and right now I want to go find that girl and fucking lay her ass out. I used to work with her and I fucking hated her before and dammit I can't stand her now. Fucking whore.

On a happier note, ADDMovies has launched. I am one of the reviewers over there so go and check it out. NOW!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home