12.05.2001

Today is a special day. It is special because when I woke up I went over to my CD racks to find something to listen to. I chose Megadeth's "So Far, So Good...So What!" I am listening to it as I type this. I have just made it to the song '502'. The music is good but the fucking lyrics are horrible. Wow I used to like these guys a whole lot. How times have changed. The car accident and sirens sound effects just finished. I am going to have to change this very soon. What seemed lkike a wonderful idea 20 minutes ago has moved into the territory of annoying. There is a drum solo going on right now. The disc is coming out. No it's not. Liar is coming up in 2 songs. I bet you did not know that I can sing all the lyrics to the really fast part to 'Liar' (the "Start trouble, spread pain, piss and venom in your veins....." part). I memorized those lyrics 13 years ago and still remember them. I tell you it's the truly important stuff that sticks with me. Its up next too. It has begun.....

The question you will have to ponder: Will he sing along?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home